Windows 8.1 Pro ISO Download Free latest Version is officially released by Microsoft. You can now download the latest version of windows 8.1 pro 2020 from Softolite.Com. We’ve provided the direct download link for windows 8.1 official ISO image for x86/x64 computer architecture. Windows 8 Pro and Windows 8.1 Pro have almost the same features. Softolite only provides the standalone offline installer setup for free. You can get product key from the Microsoft Official Website.
Windows 8.1 Pro Download 32/64 Bit Free Review
Meet the new windows you can get it on all kinds of great new devices, tablets, two-in-ones, laptops and desktop all-in-ones. Being the pro version, Microsoft has introduced a lot of new features for this OS. The first thing you’ll notices in windows 8.1 pro free download is the start screen. It has a very clear and amazing user interface.
The UI is everything you need and cares about them the most. Apps, people, websites or just about anything can be set up the way you want. One of the most amazing features is the search bar. When you’re on the start screen you can tap the search button or just start typing anytime to search the web or your PC. You’ll see all your results in one place and you can do things right from the results like, open any app or check for your updates.
There are thousands of apps in the Windows store to browse and download and more being added all the time. Like Windows 8.1 Lite, Windows 8.1 Pro has the ability to open multiple apps at the same time to use windows the way you want. The start screen and apps are designed for touch but they also work great with a mouse and keyboard.
In fact, the things you’re used to are still here. Your familiar desktop is a click or taps away, and favorites programs work the way they always have. The document you create can be saved to the cloud automatically so you always see the latest version even on another device. With the new windows 8.1 pro, you get more and now you can get the best of work and play on any device. You can download Windows 8.1 Pro here.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro Free Download Released
There are three reasons why windows 8.1 pro got better and you can have it, the way you want it.
- The desktop.
- The apps. Pin tiles to the Start screen or taskbar.
- The navigations. Switch between your apps, desktop and start screen with fun! No close-off, just effortless navigations.
In other words, just the way you want it!
There are a number of versions in this series like windows 8, 8.1 and now I have just installed windows 8.1 update. Now say what you’ll about the naming and versioning scheme this is definitely one that’s worth upgrading to. This update to Windows 8.1 Pro is seemed very useful.
There are a couple of things that have happened when you first startup on your desktop the store is going to be pinned on your taskbar. So you can now pin full-screen windows store apps. These tiles can also be resized. You can just pick them up and move around which is a fun and nice improvement. It a lot easier to use the mouse to move things around your start screen now. When you move the mouse to the top of the screen the title bar appears and then I can hit and minimize.
You can also split the screen by just go to the store, click on the corner in the system menu and split right now. That was always possible before you would grab hold at the top of the screen, pull down and then move over to the right. So windows 8.1 pro update is a lot easier for keyboard and mouse work. Another significant change you’ll notice is the power button. It appears now on the top. You can search for things just by clicking, no need to go over to the right-hand menu.
Remote Desktop connections:
Windows 8.1 Professional supports Remote Desktop connections, which can be used to access a remote computer over a network. This can be useful for accessing files or applications on the remote computer, or for troubleshooting problems. To connect to a remote computer using Remote Desktop, you’ll need to know the name of the computer and the login credentials for the user account that will be used to log in. You can also connect to a remote computer by using its IP address instead of its name. Once you have connected to the remote computer, you’ll see its desktop in the Remote Desktop window. You can use all of the applications and files on the remote desktop as if you were sitting at the keyboard and mouse of that computer.
A great way to access your computer from another location. You can use them to access files and applications on your home or office computer while you’re away, or to help troubleshoot problems with your computer. To create a Remote Desktop connection, open the Remote Desktop Connection program on your computer. This program is typically located in the Accessories folder of your Start menu. In the Remote Desktop Connection program, enter the name or IP address of the computer you want to connect to and click Connect. You’ll be asked to enter the username and password for an account with permission to remotely access the computer. If you’re connecting to a different type of computer, you may need to download additional software before you can connect. Also, try Windows 8.1 Lite Free Download
It give you the ability to access your computer from another location. This can be helpful if you need to access files or applications that are not available on the other computer. You can also use Remote Desktop to control a computer remotely, which can be helpful if you need to provide technical support or help with a project. Open the Remote Desktop Connection application and enter the name of the computer that you want to connect to. You will also need to enter the username and password for that computer. If you are connecting to a Windows 8.1 Professional computer, make sure that Remote Desktop is enabled on that computer. Once the connection is established, you will have full access to the other computer just as if you were sitting in front of it.
Encrypting File System:
It offers an Encrypting File System (EFS) to help protect your files from unauthorized access. EFS uses a symmetric key algorithm to encrypt and decrypt files. This means that the same key is used to encrypt and decrypt files. The key is protected by a user’s password, which must be entered when unlocking the key. EFS is available only in it and Windows Server 2012 R2.
It offers an encrypting file system (EFS) to help protect your data. The EFS uses symmetric-key cryptography to encrypt and decrypt files. When you enable the EFS, you must create a recovery key. This key is used to decrypt your files if you lose your password or forget it. You must also create a file encryption certificate. The certificate is used to identify the files that you want to encrypt. It provides a high degree of security for your files. When you enable EFS on a file or folder, the data in that file or folder is encrypted using advanced encryption algorithms. This means that even if someone obtains access to the file or folder, they will not be able to read the contents without the appropriate decryption key.
To encrypt a file or folder in it, right-click on it and select Properties. On the General tab, click Advanced and check the Encrypt contents to secure data check box. If you want to encrypt all of the files in a particular folder, right-click on the folder and select Properties, then click Advanced and check the Encrypt this folder box. EFS uses symmetric-key cryptography to encrypt and decrypt files. The keys are generated automatically and are stored in the user’s profile. To encrypt a file, the user must have write permissions for the file and be logged on to the computer with an account that has been granted the EFS “Manage Encryption Keys” permission.
To encrypt a file, right-click the file and select Properties. On the General tab, click Advanced. In the Advanced Attributes dialog box, select the Encrypt contents to secure data check box and click OK. If you forget your password, Microsoft cannot help you recover it. You will need to restore your computer from a backup or contact your system administrator for assistance.
Top features of Windows 8.1 Professional
Here are the different features we think are going to be most relevant and let you, of course, decide whether or not to update.
1) One of the features that are in windows 8.1 pro is you’ll be noticed that on the taskbar there’s now a windows button. In Windows 8 a very common theme is that there are no menus and you’ve to know where to put your cursor and sometimes right click and sometimes left click in order to get that menu to appear. So it’s nice that there is a nice windows button at the bottom which goes back to the traditional start screen.
2) By right-clicking on the taskbar you’ll see a few other new and amazing options I’ve ever seen. Check them out on your own desktop.
3) The other feature that we’ve is if you’ve windows key on your keyboard, there is now a unified search function, so what you can do is search, it’ll use Bing and it will search not just for things on the web but also search for things on your computer.
4) Back in Windows 8, the original version came out, there was a feature where we could run apps side by side. So it doesn’t really look good when you’re running them side by side. A lot of users out there like this idea of multitasking despite the fact that the human brain is technically and capable of multitasking, but you can have two things open at once. I just don’t feel like it’s a good experience. Now the split screen of the windows 8 and windows 8.1 pro is not new. What is new is that you have a few different sizes that you can use.
5) For those who use multiple displays or if you have got a really high-resolution display, you’ll be happy to learn that now in settings there are a lot more viewing options. You can also change the orientation of the monitor from horizontal to vertical.
6) The next feature is a wonderful one. Glad that they did this. This should have been out when windows 8 originally came out. There is now finally a tutorial app that comes pre-installed. So get the advantage of this app, you can see the tips and tutorials to walk you through everything. When it comes to windows 8.1 pro including how to navigate kind of your way, the various settings, how to access your files, and much more.
7) SkyDrive is included in this new version which is pretty handy.
Windows 8.1 Pro Download Technical Details
|Operating System Full Name||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|File Size||3.58 GB (32bit) / 3.58 GB (64bit)|
|Architecture||32bit(x86) / 64bit (x64)|
|Setup Type||Offline Installer / Standalone Setup|
Win 8.1 Pro System Requirements
|Memory (RAM)||Minimum of 1 GB RAM Required|
|Hard-Drive Space||16 GB of Free Space Required|
|Video Card||1366 × 768 screen resolution|
|Processor||1 GHz Processor or Faster|
Get Windows 8.1 Pro Here
Get the free setup windows 8.1 pro .zip file here. Follow the download link and get the free bootable ISO image here. If there is any problem with the download link, please let us know in the comment section below.