Adobe Audition CS6 is the latest audio editing and music composition application from Adobe Systems Incorporated. It offers audio processing and music composition features that let you handle your audio and music files with more ease. With its help, you can edit, mix, produce, and score your audio projects with greater control and accuracy. Moreover, it also supports a wide range of file formats, including MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC, and ALAC. So whether you’re a novice or an experienced user, Adobe Audition CS6 is the perfect tool for you.
Overview of Adobe Audition CS6
Adobe Audition is a full-featured audio editor that lets you edit, mix, and render audio with ease. With powerful features and support for many file formats, Audition is perfect for anyone who wants to create high-quality audio files. You can use Audition to edit MP3s, AAC files, WAV files, and more, and it offers a host of effects that can add spice to your audio. Whether you’re a music producer, video editor, or sound designer, Adobe Audition is a powerful tool that you’ll love using.
Adobe Audition is an audio editor and sound recorder software application used for recording, editing, mixing, and sound effects. It is available as a free download on Adobe’s website. The main window of this app has 20+ tabs which are: Effects, Audition, Projects, Preferences, Tag, Files, Mixer, Capture, Outputs, Recordings, Monitoring. The hidden tabs can be accessed through the window menu.
With Adobe Audition CS6, you can speed up your editing process by customizing and assigning keyboard shortcuts to tasks. You can also use keyboard shortcuts to easily navigate your timeline, convert audio files, and more. Whether you’re a seasoned audio editor or just starting out, taking advantage of these shortcuts can make your work faster and easier.
The application has four audio displays which are
- Multiple windows (Allows you to do different things).
- Waveform Editor (Allows you to see and edit the waves in an audio file).
- Frequency Spectrum (Shows you the frequencies in an audio file).
- Audio Pitch window (lets you change the pitch of a sound).
Adobe Audition CS6 is widely considered one of the best audio editors on the market, and for good reason. It’s chock-full of features that make it perfect for anyone who needs to mix and edit audio files. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, Adobe Audition has everything you need to create professional-grade recordings. Plus, its user-friendly interface makes it easy to get started.
Top Features of Adobe Audition CS6
Some of the top features of Adobe Audition CS6 are;
- The app is easy to use.
- The interface is catchy and makes it fun to use.
- There are a lot of sound effects included, which makes it more fun to use.
- The Pitch Window is for altering the pitch of a sound.
- The Waveform Editor allows you to edit a single track.
- The Frequency Spectrum allows you to change the frequency of a sound.
Adobe Audition CS6 Technical Setup Details
The full Technical Setup Details are available to download Adobe Audition are;
- Software Full Name: Adobe Audition CS 6.0 LS7
- Setup File Name: Audition_CS6_Setup_LS7.rar
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Full Setup Size: 293 MB
- Latest Version Release Added On: 18th Mar 2014
- Developers: Adobe
System Requirements For Adobe Audition CS6
To download Adobe Audition CS6, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/ Windows 7 and 8
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB of free space required
- Memory (RAM): 1GB of RAM required
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
Adobe Audition CS6 Free Download
You can Click simply on the below button to start Adobe Audition CS6 Free Download. This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup for Adobe Audition CS6. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.