Windows 8.1 Pro ISO Download Free latest Version is officially released by Microsoft. You can now download the latest version of windows 8.1 pro 2017/2018 from Softolite.Com. We’ve provided the direct download link for windows 8.1 official ISO image for x86/x64 computer architecture. Windows 8 Pro and Windows 8.1 Pro have almost the same features. Softolite only provides the standalone offline installer setup for free. You can get product key from the Microsoft Official Website.
Windows 8.1 Pro Download 32/64 Bit Free Review
Meet the new windows you can get it on all kind of great new devices, tablets, two-in-ones, laptops and desktop all-in-ones. Being the pro version, Microsoft has introduced a lot of new features for this OS. The first thing you’ll notices in windows 8.1 pro free download is the start screen. It has a very clear and amazing user interface.
The UI is everything you need and cares about them the most. Apps, people, websites or just about anything can be set up the way you want. One of the most amazing features is the search bar. When you’re on the start screen you can tap the search button or just start typing anytime to search the web or your PC. You’ll see all your results in one place and you can do things right from the results like, open any app or check for your updates.
There are thousands of apps in the windows store to browse and download and more being added all the time. Like Windows 8.1 Lite, Windows 8.1 Pro has the ability to open multiple apps at the same time to use windows the way you want. The start screen and apps are designed for touch but they also work great with a mouse and keyboard.
In fact, the things you’re used to are still here. Your familiar desktop is a click or taps away, and favorites programs work the way they always have. The document you create can be saved to the cloud automatically so you always see the latest version even on another device. With the new windows 8.1 pro you get more and now you can get the best of work and play on any device. You can download Windows 8.1 Pro here.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro Free Download Released
There are three reasons why windows 8.1 pro got better and you can have it, the way you want it.
- The desktop.
- The apps. Pin tiles to the start screen or taskbar.
- The navigations. Switch between your apps, desktop and start screen with fun! No close-off, just effortless navigations.
In other words, just the way you want it!
There are a number of versions in this series like windows 8, 8.1 and now I have just installed windows 8.1 update. Now say what you’ll about the naming and versioning scheme this is definitely one that’s worth upgrading to. This update to Windows 8.1 Pro is seemed very useful.
There are a couple of things that have happened when you first startup on your desktop the store is going to be pinned on your taskbar. So you can now pin full-screen windows store apps. These tiles can also be resized. You can just pick them up and move around which is a fun and nice improvement. It a lot easier to use the mouse to move things around your start screen now. When you move the mouse to the top of the screen the title bar appears and then I can hit and minimize.
You can also split the screen by just go to the store, click on the corner in the system menu and split right now. That was always possible before you would grab hold at the top of the screen, pull down and then move over to the right. So windows 8.1 pro update is a lot easier for keyboard and mouse work.
Another significant change you’ll notice is the power button. It appears now on the top. You can search things just by clicking, no need to go over to the right-hand menu.
Top features of Windows 8.1 Professional
Here are the different features we think are going to be most relevant and let you, of course, decide whether or not to update.
1) One of the features that are in windows 8.1 pro is you’ll be noticed that on the taskbar there’s now a windows button. In Windows 8 a very common theme is that there are no menus and you’ve to know where to put your cursor and sometimes right click and sometimes left click in order to get that menu to appear. So it’s nice that there is a nice windows button at the bottom which goes back to the traditional start screen.
2) By right-clicking on the taskbar you’ll see a few other new and amazing options I’ve ever seen. Check them out on your own desktop.
3) The other feature that we’ve is if you’ve windows key on your keyboard, there is now a unified search function, so what you can do is search, it’ll use Bing and it will search not just for things on the web but also search for things on your computer.
4) Back in Windows 8, the original version came out, there was a feature where we could run apps side by side. So it doesn’t really look good when you’re running them side by side. A lot of users out there like this idea of multitasking despite the fact that the human brain is technically and capable of multitasking, but you can have two things open at once. I just don’t feel like it’s a good experience. Now the split screen of the windows 8 and windows 8.1 pro is not new. What is new is that you have a few different sizes that you can use.
5) For those who use multiple displays or if you have got a really high-resolution display, you’ll be happy to learn that now in settings there are a lot more viewing options. You can also change the orientation of monitor from horizontal to vertical.
6) Next feature, this is a wonderful one. Glad that they did this. This should have been out when windows 8 originally came out. There is now finally a tutorial app which comes pre-installed. So getting the advantage of this app, you can see the tips and tutorials to walk you through everything. When it comes to windows 8.1 pro including how to navigate kind of your way, the various settings, how to access your files, and much more.
7) SkyDrive is included in this new version which is pretty handy.
Windows 8.1 Pro Download Technical Details
|Operating System Full Name||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|File Size||3.58 GB (32bit) / 3.58 GB (64bit)|
|Architecture||32bit(x86) / 64bit (x64)|
|Setup Type||Offline Installer / Standalone Setup|
Win 8.1 Pro System Requirements
|Memory (RAM)||Minimum of 1 GB RAM Required|
|Hard-Drive Space||16 GB of Free Space Required|
|Video Card||1366 × 768 screen resolution|
|Processor||1 GHz Processor or Faster|
Free Download Windows 8.1 Pro Direct Download Link
Get the free setup windows 8.1 pro .zip file here. Follow the download link and get the free bootable ISO image here. If there is any problem in the download link, please let us know in the comment section below.